AMA Academy is proudly presenting a 7 Day Fundamental Permanent Cosmetics Training in Houston & New York City locations. Our educational philosophy is to ensure that graduating students leave the academy with the artistic inspiration, technical skills, and business expertise needed to launch a successful career in this growing profession. This 7 day training is designed for both Aspiring Artists or already established Professional Artists. Whether you are completely new to the field of cosmetics or seek additional skills to advance an ongoing practice, you will not find a higher quality education anywhere else. Our lifetime support during, after your training & for the life of your career is top notch that no other schools can match.
7 Days Fundamental Permanent Make-Up Training
This training is 100 hours, consisting of 35 hours preliminary study and 65 hours in class hand-on learning. Our fundamental training will provide students with solid foundation build a lasting career in a growing field of Permanent Makeup industry.
This class is designed for beginners or microblading artists with no experience who want to learn the basic techniques of permanent makeup in creating beautiful & natural looking eyebrows, eyeliners, & luscious lips.
With this training, each student will receive a Student Starter Kit that will include: AMA Professional Digital PMU Machine, Pigments, Eyebrow Divider, Eyebrow Pencils, Lip Pencils, Practice Latex Skins. Everything you need to start up your business.
What you will learn in class:
- Introduction to Permanent Makeup or Cosmetics
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Infection Control Certification for the Tattooing Industry
- Medical & Health Conditions
- MRI & Laser Procedures
- Skin, Eye, & Lip Anatomy
- Safe Practices for Permanent Makeup Technicians
- Choosing the right client
- Patch testing
- Pain & Anesthetics
- Technical application of Permanent Makeup (stretching, accurate insertion, proper angle, depth, etc.)
- Types of equipment used
- Needles configurations
- Types of pigments
- Color Theory
- Skin types and pigment selection
- Correction of old Permanent Makeup
- The healing process & prevention of premature permanent makeup color fading
- AMA 7-Point Brow Mapping™
- AMA Technique to create natural ombre eyebrow
- Lip Procedures – Ombre Soft Fill, Soft Blush Color, & Full Lip
- Eyeliner, Smokey Eyeliner & Lash Enhancement Procedures
- Pre/Post procedures care including aftercare instruction for client
- Conducting efficient consultation
- Document release and client document
- All paperwork required including Consent Forms and Questionnaire
- And much more…
- Opportunity to increase your income up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Practice on both artificial skin and live models
- Student discount on all our products
- Your name and contact number will be added to our AMA Artist Directory so clients can call you for services
- Start-up kit includes AMA Professional Digital PMU Machine, Pigments, Eyebrow Divider, Eyebrow Pencils, Lip Pencils, Practice Latex Skins. Everything you need to start up your business.
- AMA Permanent Makeup Manual
- Lifetime support & unlimited training
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion, you will require to work on your live models for all three procedures: Ombre Eyebrow, Eyeliners, and Lips. You will need to bring your own model for all 3 procedures. In the case that you don’t have your own models, we will assist you finding ones.