AMA Academy is proudly presenting a 7 Day Fundamental Permanent Cosmetics Training at our Houston Training Center. You can either choose to attend all 7 day program or you can select just 3 day all about brows or 2 day all about eyeliners or lips. We break this PMU program down into 3 different classes so it will be more convenient for our students to attend. Our educational philosophy is to ensure that graduating students leave the academy with the artistic inspiration, technical skills, and business expertise needed to launch a successful career in this growing profession. This 7 day training is designed for both Aspiring Artists or already established Professional Artists. Whether you are completely new to the field of cosmetics or seek additional skills to advance an ongoing practice, you will not find a higher quality education anywhere else. Our lifetime support during, after your training & for the life of your career is top notch that no other schools can match.
Our comprehensive Fundamental Permanent Make-Up Training Program includes:
3 DAY ALL ABOUT EYEBROWS – You will learn 3 different styles of eyebrows:
- Ombre Brows
- Powdered Brows
- Hybrid Brows (combo of Microblading & Ombre) – If students already took basic training in Microblading, Hybrid brows will be taught.
2 DAY ALL ABOUT EYELINERS – You will learn 3 different styles of eyeliners:
- Basic Lash Enhancement
- Smokey Eyeliners
- Stardust Eyeliners
2 DAY ALL ABOUT LIP BLUSH – You will learn AMA Technique in creating the most natural lip blush with minimal pain and long lasting color
***We also offer 2 DAY ADVANCED STROKES & NANO BROWS CLASS. Basic training in Microblading & All About Brows PMU training are required for this class as you will learn advanced strokes and nano brows which is machine strokes. We will also help you correct your bad habits, perfect your strokes, suggest the do’s & don’ts. It doesn’t matter where you got your microblading training or PMU training from, with AMA’s highest quality training and top-notch ongoing support system, we will help you achieve your goals fast!
This comprehensive PMU training program is 100 hours, consisting of 35 hours preliminary study and 65 hours in class hand-on learning. Our fundamental training will provide students with solid foundation build a lasting career in a growing field of Permanent Makeup industry.
This class is designed for beginners or microblading artists with no experience who want to learn the basic techniques of permanent makeup in creating beautiful & natural looking eyebrows, eyeliners, & luscious lips.
PMU Student Kit is provided for students who register for 3 Day All About Brows Training. This student kit includes: AMA Professional Digital PMU Machine, Pigments, Eyebrow Divider, Eyebrow Pencils, Lip Pencils, Practice Latex Skins. Everything you need to start up your business. PMU machine is available for purchase in 2 Day classes at a student discounted price.
What you will learn in class:
- Introduction to Permanent Makeup or Cosmetics
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Infection Control Certification for the Tattooing Industry
- Medical & Health Conditions
- MRI & Laser Procedures
- Skin, Eye, & Lip Anatomy
- Safe Practices for Permanent Makeup Technicians
- Choosing the right client
- Patch testing
- Pain & Anesthetics
- Technical application of Permanent Makeup (stretching, accurate insertion, proper angle, depth, etc.)
- Types of equipment used
- Needles configurations
- Types of pigments
- Color Theory
- Skin types and pigment selection
- Correction of old Permanent Makeup
- The healing process & prevention of premature permanent makeup color fading
- AMA 7-Point Brow Mapping™
- AMA Technique to create natural ombre eyebrow
- Lip Procedures – Ombre Soft Fill, Soft Blush Color, & Full Lip
- Eyeliner, Smokey Eyeliner & Lash Enhancement Procedures
- Pre/Post procedures care including aftercare instruction for client
- Conducting efficient consultation & Photography
- Document release and client document – All paperwork required including Consent Forms and Questionnaire
- And much more…
- Opportunity to increase your income up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Practice on both artificial skin and live models
- Student discount on all our products
- Your name and contact number will be added to our AMA Artist Directory so clients can call you for services
- Start-up kit includes AMA Professional Digital PMU Machine, Pigments, Eyebrow Divider, Eyebrow Pencils, Lip Pencils, Practice Latex Skins. Everything you need to start up your business.
- AMA Permanent Makeup Manual
- Lifetime support & unlimited training
You will receive a certificate of completion for the class that you’re taking & after you performed the procedure you have learned in the class. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion on 100 hours PMU Fundamentals that includes Brows, Eyeliners, & Lips, you will need to complete all 3 classes (All About Brows, All About Eyeliners, & All About Lips). Once you completed all 3 classes and successfully performed all 3 procedures on a live model, you will receive a certificate of completion on 7 Day PMU Fundamentals with 100 hours. You will need to bring your own model for all 3 classes. In the case that you don’t have your own models, we will assist you finding your model.