Micro Pigment Diluting Solution
Watch Our Video
For creating soft shading effects, add dilution solution to any of our pigments.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Glycerin, Alcohol.
Watch Our Video
- Lilly is a complete artist. I have alopecia, for those who don’t know what that is, I don’t have hair anywhere on my body. I had my eyebrows tattooed several times previously already. Her is the third artist and boy ho boy the freaking difference. They look AMAZING I feel so good. Highly recommend herDot Cashuric8/26/2023
- I highly recommend AMA - Allure Microblading Academy. The office is lovely and has a cozy atmosphere.
I have had two procedures done: the lip tattoo and eyeliners.
All of the artists are incredibly knowledgeable and skilled. In particular Lily, the instructor, and Mia were very professional. They are exceptionally talented artists. During the procedure they made sure I was comfortable and pain free. Lily in particular was very attentive during and after the operation. Even after she finished the procedure she continued to answer any questions I had and continued to offer her support. They did an amazing job on my lips and eyeliner. It is amazing to wake up everyday without having to put on makeup and still look lovely.Sochan Pho10/16/2022
- Taking the class with Kristine Le and Amanda Justice was an incredible experience to say the least. They gave very thorough instruction, and more than enough information to get me started. They are a great duo, with someone always there to show me the next step. So very hands on, and such talented women. I felt so comfortable asking questions and advice. I cant wait to continue to my education and certification with AMA!!Sam Edgar5/05/2022
- Dixy and Lilly helped facilitate and make everything a super easy process when registering. Dixy answered all of my calls and questions. Due to Covid and the distance I traveled, I was unable to provide my own live model, but AMA provided one for me. Amanda and Kristine are absolutely amazing. I am so thankful for the full time support and feedback. I am excited to do my homework every chance I get! I honestly could not recommend a better academy to join to help you achieve your goals. Everyone is so helpful and supportive. The support, knowledge, and supplies set you up for success. I’m excited to continue to learn and grow. Thank you AMA!Sydney Bilbrey5/05/2022
- It was great to work with AMA! From prompt emails for information on the class, to working with great instructors . I was so nervous, but Amanda and Kristine were so encouraging!! I can't wait to continue my certification with these wonderful teachers, and the AMA program!! Thanks AMA for getting me on to this new path!Samantha Kanaris Edgar3/09/2022
- My experience with AMA was nothing short of amazing. I had the opportunity to have 100% 1 on 1 time with Kristine Le and to say the least, she made me not regret my decision to move forth with microblading. She explained everything so thoroughly and never moved forward to something new if you didn’t quite get the last step. She was persistent and educational. The experience I had is everything a student would hope for. I learned so much and for that I am thankful. Kristine goes above and beyond for her students and recognizes greatness and makes sure you see greatness in yourself as well. Thank you AMA for this opportunity. I would recommend a million times over. ♥️Jordan Alexksy Bohl3/20/2021